Moonrise - Soul's Inner Pendulum CD (album) cover

SOUL'S INNER PENDULUM

Moonrise

demolition man
4 stars As as already been mentioned in the bands summary, this is music that will undoubtedly please the neo-prop fans; lush guitar solos, melody to behold, with the end result that your mind can wonder off to places far away by musical influence. Sounds corny? Maybe yes, but it worked with Dark Side Of The Moon didn't it? Not a Pink Floyd but hopefully the reader can relate.

Just as with the debut album, (Lights From A Distant Bay) the musicianship is skilled with the focus on wonderful keyboards and guitars....the vocals are equally very pleasing yet distinct to the ear, sung in a beautiful English. The whole album is crafted to flow and it's a pity that it closes out after a shade under 1 hour. No fillers here.

Poland has yet again produced the goods in this genre. Quality music and dare I use that word "underrated"? However the music takes me to places in my mind i want to be at and it is that that gives me much personal satisfaction....just as Kamil Konieczniak intended no doubt.

demolition man | 4/5 |