Metallica - Death Magnetic CD (album) cover

2 stars Metallica is not prog!Metallica is not prog!Metallica is noi prog!It's a true blasphemy to put Metallica on a progressive site!I am sorry,but definitelly,METALLICA don't have anything to do with prog music!Of course,I am not absurd to deny this band's obvious importance in the history of music!No way!I am not pretending they aren't important,because they made some essential and milestone albums!So,I won't say a word about this album,just the fact it's much better compared to the disaster called ST ANGER,but far away compared to the masterpieces...MASTER OF PUPPETS...AND JUSTICE..and BLACK ALBUMMM.yes in this order!They have finished the fuel long time ago,they are living legends...icons...whatever...but THEY ARE NOT PROG!!!And this album is CRAP!Sorry,go and find your place,METELLICA in the metal PANTHEON...where you deserve your place! 2 STARS for a mediocre and weak album under all aspects!
Ovidiu | 2/5 |