For Absent Friends - Both Worlds CD (album) cover

For Absent Friends

1 stars It's the first album I've listened from this band. I don't know whether their later stuff is better or more matured. What you get here, is your typical predictable pop-ish Neo"prog" sometimes a bit more rocking, sometimes with tender cheerful ballads, good for romantic hours with your girl-friend. Musicianship and vocals are quite good, I've to admit. If you're looking for easy listening stuff,this is the right stuff for you. But for me it's not the type of music I can't get crazy about. Quite boring I've to say! For very die-hard NeoProg-fans only!!
hdfisch | 1/5 |