Carlos Santana - Brothers CD (album) cover

BROTHERS

Carlos Santana

cataclysta
3 stars I marked this album with 3 stars but probably it should be at least 3,5. On the other hand Santana fan could say that it deserves 4 stars.

Three great guitars by three great musicians: Jorge Santana, Carlos Hernandez and finally Carlos Santana. I always enjoy listening to this album. It is truly a guitar feast. VERY MELODIC, mostly instrumental album. Characteristic Santana sound with Spanish influences. You can hear here both electric and acoustic parts.

I also like the strong guitar on the first track Transmutation/Industrial or on eight track Brujo (for me it is like Joe Satriani sound from his 1995 album Joe Satriani).

If you are a fan of Carlos Santana you will like this album very much. If you like guitar albums it is also a music for you.

cataclysta | 3/5 |