The Beatles - Hey Jude CD (album) cover

The Beatles

Proto-Prog

Evolver
Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
3 stars This is a passible Beatles compilation for it's time. At very least, it spans the group's entire career, and not just obvious pop hits. I have no clue as to why each of these songs are here (I assume George Martin selected them), but they do seem to have a certain flow to them. And it contains some (not all) of my favorite songs from each era.

I especially like Paperback Writer, Rain and Revolution

I don't think this was ever released on CD, so good luck finding an LP copy. By the way, mine has the original album title, The Beatles Again on the label. I have no idea how many were printed this way.

In the Beatles catalog, I'd give this 3 stars.

Evolver | 3/5 |