Keith Tippett Group - Dedicated to You, But You Weren't Listening CD (album) cover

Keith Tippett Group

Joćo Paulo
4 stars Nice Jazz Fusion album. We have in this music work ,lots of improvisation with piano, thrumpet and a liltle guitar parts, but the musical instrument pricipal in this album is to me the thrumpet. Absolute fusion atmosphere when drums work made by Robert Wyatt, and Phil Howard made the difference. Some answers, questions with piano and thrumpet, ( Cornet ) are absolute great. The piano improvisatiions are great to. The bass is in pure Jazz vein and very good play . The Sax improvisation is to me, the only that is not sincronized with the context of this work but made some fast parts with great quality. For all that like Jazz Fusion is a great album and a great adiction in Fusion collection. I give 4/5stars.
Joćo Paulo | 4/5 |