Comus - First Utterance CD (album) cover

Prog Folk

Joćo Paulo
4 stars Nice concept album of Comus. Progressive Folk but with lot of interestingn music contexts with some psichedelic Space Rock and Shynphonic Prog parts. Very calm with some nice female chorus and voices that made a relaxing atmosphere. Very nice for a SPA. They don't make any adiction of Folk british influencies and I think that this album are including in this music group because is very calm and have lots of harmony. Not boring and very good for quit moments that we need sometimes. I like all the moments of this work that is very nice and a good adiction of Folk Progressive collectors. I give 4 stars because it's a important album of begining 70 décade and the instruments choice for this work made a happy moments. I don't really apreciate Progressive Folk but some albuns I must recognise that are great in inspiration and conceptualization and I have some of them in my collection because I apreciate inovation and some quit moments in my life. 4 stars and it's a great album.
Joćo Paulo | 4/5 |