Jaga Jazzist - One-Armed Bandit CD (album) cover

Jaga Jazzist

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Yeah, melodies, that's what is going on here, jazzy melodies that are rewarding experience. It should be taken as fact that they are probably good for tripping (fortunately, I don't do this kind of things - yes, I mean this "tripping").

Except this, let's state big yes - it crosses the line sometimes and explores Psychedelic (neo psych) regions, but also another, more important thing - yes, it's electronic a lot and some of you maybe know how much I hate electronic sounds in Prog. I hate them.

But here, it works, it's useful and couldn't be better with anything else (most possibly). Even not completely. This flavor of electronic sound may be too much for you and I've just listened recommendations and went for this album, that's it, without proper preparation before listening it. I'll probably leave it on

4(-), as first "half" is quite good and I like it a lot, but second one is, well, weaker but still, this album deserves attention.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |