Jimi Hendrix - Valleys Of Neptune CD (album) cover

Jimi Hendrix

Crimson Animals
4 stars I have been a Jimi Hendrix fan for a while. I am only 14, but I still love everything he did. This being said, this album is great. Many people complain at how most of these songs have already been released, but they ave been released over many CDs that I don't want to bother buying. This album to me is one of the best Hendrix compilations since Experience Hendrix. I only own three of these songs (don't blame me for not having money to buy more than Experience and Band of Gypsys), so this is great for me.

Still, it would have been nice to have more unreleased songs, so I give it a 4 1/2 stars.

Crimson Animals | 4/5 |