Tony Banks - A Curious Feeling CD (album) cover

A CURIOUS FEELING

Tony Banks

pickle
4 stars I must have bought this four times - three initially on vinyl because Charisma's pressings were hideously warped. Thank goodness, then, for the Virgin CD, which presented 'Forever Morning' just right at last! Tony's had worse vocalists than Kim Beacon, who I suppose must have just been there at the time. The whole thing is definitely musically in the same realm as 'Wind & Wuthering' and storywise, would have made a great film.

I like 'The Waters Of Lethe' best - WHY couldn't he have explained the reason for this title on the sleeve? It's the river of forgetfulness in Greek mythology. Never mind, a good first try.

pickle | 4/5 |