Drudkh - Forgotten Legends CD (album) cover

Drudkh

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
2 stars Straightforward Death Metal performed in fast pace. It's either for die hard fans of this genre, or it's a trap set for those who wants fine music experience. Because you're not gonna get it, this is a dog food fellow music lovers. At least it's not my album, but the one who lent it to me is probably preparing his rope to hang on. Well, this was a little bit exaggerated, but not so much.

One have to face simple fact. That this music is dull. It's one of those musical projects, where artists produce music that strikes very center of your soul, freezes your heart and leaves you punished for something. Like your sins or something. So expect that patterns here will be repeated a lot. And not only patterns, but virtually everything. Even sounds for long seconds (20-30) before moving to yet another set of patterns. No no no, this simply isn't the way how this should be done for me to appreciate it.

2(+) for dull music. You can easily bang your head against the wall and be happier than like this. Well, that's my opinion, you're free to form yours, of course.

Marty McFly | 2/5 |