Sun Caged - Sun Caged  CD (album) cover

Sun Caged

5 stars Wow! Super strong debut! I've been waiting for another band in the vein of a Fates Warning. Prog metal at it's finest! Powerful vocals and instrumentation across the board. Not suprising, seeing as how guitarist Coenen came from the band Lemur Voice, and drummer extraordinare Leeflang has been involved with the european music industry for a long time (including the band Nemesis). But where has Vuurboom been hiding? I'm just glad they found him. It didn't even take a couple of spins for me, I was blown away at first intercept. A must-have for any prog metal library!
| 5/5 |