Crucis - Los Delirios Del Mariscal CD (album) cover

LOS DELIRIOS DEL MARISCAL

Crucis

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars There isn't too much albums that are optimistic all the time at all costs. Because that would be something I would like a lot. Let me correct myself, that's something I like a lot here, because this album is prime example (and Moon Safari's two albums I've heard so far too).

Using various types of Symphonic goodies, this album can stand in front of all these bands from South America and shout: "Choose me, I'm the best one here". Maybe not the best, but for sure good, this album is short, but providing enough joy to fill the hearts of of demanding listeners. Even it leaves you wanting for more. There's rule that first half of this album is better than second (better structures/melodies, it gives me better impression at all).

Not perfect, but good enough. Even somehow "typical". I have, however, no problem with that.

4(+) I suppose, there's not much to be said about negatives, except that second side is slowly getting worse. Not much though.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |