Le Orme - Felona E Sorona CD (album) cover

FELONA E SORONA

Le Orme

Rock Progressivo Italiano

CinemaZebra
5 stars The best (but only) album I've heard from Le Orme. I guess I'll have to check out more, because this instantly become one of my favorites. Right from the first few seconds an impressive display of keyboarding and percussion can be heard, and it only gets better from there.

The lyrics are beautiful and deep, but even if they were complete gibberish, (which they are for the more lazy listeners) the album would still have to get nothing less than a perfect score. It's just...art in music. That's the best way I can describe it. Listen to it for yourself and you'll understand what I mean, I highly recommend it.

CinemaZebra | 5/5 |