Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends CD (album) cover

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

Emerson Lake & Palmer

Keetian
5 stars First of all, I will say that this is an essential album, so guess what I going to rate it at?

I think the only thing I didn't like about the record was splitting "Tarkus" up and putting it on 2 different CDs. I didn't like that at all. They didn't do it to "Karn Evil."

I guess another thing I wished Greg had done is play that cool riff on "Still, You Turn Me On." He just chorded it acoustically. It is still highly enjoyable though.

Anyway, this album is far better than that crappy sounding "Pictures at an Exhibition" was. There is no comparision. This is a lot of music for just three musicians. It is a great listening experience and I give it 5 stars.

Keetian | 5/5 |