Steve Hackett - Till We Have Faces CD (album) cover

TILL WE HAVE FACES

Steve Hackett

Keetian
1 stars I never really cared for this album at all. It was really hard to get through it. The songs are very weak lyrically.( Nothing catchy) Steve did play a decent solo on a blues tune that I can't remember off hand, but it wasn't anything that sounded fresh or exciting. It was then I decided to stop buying his solo stuff. I never did until I heard how good "Many Sides to the Night" sounded.

It was truely a disappointment for my ears. I am glad however that Steve does have better material on other albums. I think he just wasn't hungry enough on this one to be effective.

I have to give this record 1 star for lack of content.

Keetian | 1/5 |