Jeff Beck - Wired CD (album) cover

WIRED

Jeff Beck

Keetian
5 stars What I like about "Wired" is that Jeff Beck can take a funky song and make something wierdly beautiful out of it by putting a fusion twist on it. Jeff makes full use of his creative talents here and he get unusual and exciting results. Every song is ear pleasing. I think Jeff Beck is the reason I started getting into fusion in the first place. This kind of music just beats with my heart and soul.

Take "Love is Green" for example. It might be just another bland ballad if not for the added fusion ala J.Beck. It becomes a living piece of fine music.

There is plenty of jamming on this to please any guitar freak out there. "Come Dancing" is a fine example. Oh yeah, don't forget to include "Blue Wind" among the jammers. This is an absolute must have recording. I give it 5 stars.

Keetian | 5/5 |