Jon Anderson - Animation CD (album) cover

Jon Anderson

4 stars Great album of the great singer of the great community named Yes! At least definitely much better than Yes' 1983 album "90125". I had listened to this one when i was fourteen, and I loved into from first listening. There are many good tunes, amongst of may to mark out these. Of course, my beloved true- prog piece "Animation", listening to this one truly raises my mood . Then, "Olympia", the great pop hymn to the coming of multimedia-era. Undoubtly, among mentioned above stands "Surrender", reggae-oriented tune with chorale. Further follows also pretty chanting song "All In a Matter of Time". And also my beloved tune named "Much Better Reason". For those prog-fans who likes melodic prog, especially Yes-fans, everyone must have this album. 4* of 5 definitely.
ssudak | 4/5 |