Maxophone - Maxophone CD (album) cover

Maxophone

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars I've heard few RPI bands from this era. And I have to say that they are pleased me a lot, I felt (and am feeling when listening Maxophone too) like charmed, in enchanted forest of sweet symphony, this beautiful celebration of life and what is so interesting and wonderful about it, positive things, positive thinking, positive way of living, embracing the good and rejecting the bad.

There are of course differences between these bands, albums, mostly in vocals, their approach to the music they create, but more or less, they all are high class music. It must have been great to live in Italy back then (not sure how good it is today, so I do not predict).

It's unique experience, but I don't feel like I can write more, I would be just repeating myself.

4(+), if you want to be what this is about, go for it, I can just recommend it.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |