The Beatles - The Beatles CD (album) cover

The Beatles

4 stars The Beatles "White Album" 1968 THE SUN IS UP

Beatles produce double album like a street resume. 8 by 10s included. I never knew this was this kind of band. I mean you can actually touch this entity, this band from Liverpool. We immediatly step into McCartneys jet and are on the tarmac ROCKIN in The USSR. (Back!!) and we step off the plane, there is a barefoot man playing a guitar and he has glasses. His name is John and he is asking us to play. As only Lennon does: he condenses his emotive phrase to half-time at the last refrain of the Chorus. Just then a tall dark man with a beard and sharp fowels walks by. His boots are leather and gritty to the floor. I look up at George Harrison. He is all man. He works on his new song. A tenious piece of emotive dictation which his buddy plays lead on.George is busy. The other man, who is also barefoot is on the piano and won't shut up. Paul McCartney stares at me. Nobody is really into his song. Desmond and Molly aren't real. Ringo ah Ringo is actually quite in control of himself and not at all amused by my presence. The Tapes are in. I hear the final mixes

Lennon's Revolution #9 is a ten minute piece of crap. And he knows this. Because Lennon wants this on his resume: I don't give a shit. Really pointis I"M LONELY!!! WANNA DIE! On Revolution # uno he says "don't you know that you can count me out--IN. So he might as well just blow up this band. Make a note of that.

Ringo has a funny face as he becomes god-like whispering goodnight or whatever the hell he saying. As I wake up I see that the band has left and there are no cables on the floor. I didn't really understand what I saw. They were just setting up.That was The Beatles. The Great band from Liverpool. In the distance, I see that same barefoot man smiling on a station.

Monday December I miss you John. I miss your kind heartedness and tenderness you made people laugh and I will always love you for being the beatles

The Beatles were a Professional music outfit. They engaged in world-wide tours. In the Busy worlds Of London and New York, there resumes are on file

Won't you come out To Play