Klaatu - 3:47 E.S.T. CD (album) cover

3:47 E.S.T.

Klaatu

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Interesting and variable album. There are songs like Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft & Little Neutrino that are what we can call Prog.

There are also more Rock songs Anus of Uranus & True Life Hero, these sounds really, but really like typical Rock band from middle 70's with everything that is connected to this style.

However it's strange how they can move on to Beatlesque songs Doctor Marvello & Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III. because these sounds really interestingly good and I could imagine Bodsworth sitting next to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" or "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!" with its funny toning.

And also mixed songs California Jam & Sub Rosa Subway that again, leaves me confused, same as everything here on this album.

4(-) but I'll be indulgent.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |