Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All  CD (album) cover

Frank Zappa

4 stars I don't know how You can not consider "Inca Roads" one of the greatest prog songs of all time. The guitar, the voice and that strange instrumentation makes one beautiful opening to, IMHO, the best album Zappa ever recorded. I know everybody's favorite is Hot Rats but if I have to choose this one is a winner. I remember buying this album in the period of time when I was in love with Deep Purple and Grand Funk and how It scared the bejesus out of me (Xylophone and Marimba in a rock LP?) Now I keep listening over and over again and never get tire of It. How age has mellowed me. I think that You must give this recording a chance in your collection. It will be a nice addition for the adventurous listener. Solid four stars.
steelyhead | 4/5 |