Tako - Tako CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Ok, first track is a little bit morbid (boring) despite the title "wake up" but a good track. From the second track things will get. hot, "synthesis" is an excellent jazz oriented song with electric piano, organ, guitar solo, time change and even gaita,( I always try to be coherent an short on my reviews), all the record will have this great prog quality, mixing jazz and rock in a perfect way, sometimes remembering Atoll's style (second and third song), sometimes remembering an improved Focus or the usual Jethro Tull (fourth and fifth song), And the last track before the bonus, a 16 minutes excellent song "Second side of me", Tako means " this way" and personality was one of the marks of prog rock when computer didn't exist, and things were harder.not a three star but five I guess it would be a bit overkill.
| 4/5 |