Bossk - EP 1 CD (album) cover

EP 1

Experimental/Post Metal

3 stars I didnt really know what to think of this band when i first heard them, quite atmospheric post-rock with a slightly hardcore influence? many moments in this album supprised me if im honest with you, some parts could be very beautiful and have a very shimmery effect, while others could be very viseral and at times quite rocking, the main supprise though is the addition of a singer like halfway through the second song, whats the point? all i can say is that guy must have the easiest job...well ever.

The production (for a young band releasing there first ep) is brilliant, whoever done the production managed to get the right mix of everying in which is always good, another cool bit about this album is its only 2 drawn out songs long, which brings me to the downside of this album, the songs do kinda drag on for a bit and really try like they wanna go somewhere, but most of the time dont and it drags it down a little, the last song in particular;

I - 7/10 II - 5/10

My Conclusion? I was quite happy with this album, its a very solid start for this band and a nice listen.

FarBeyondProg | 3/5 |