Psychotic Waltz - A Social Grace CD (album) cover

A SOCIAL GRACE

Psychotic Waltz

EatThatPhonebook
3 stars After listening to the epic and amazing "Into The Everflow", I thought that this was going to be one thrilling album, full of unforgettable moments. I was wrong. In other words, a pretty big disappointment, I could barely listen to the whole thing (it is pretty long compared to ITE). Sure, the style is interesting, that shows how a prog metal band can have so many other influences, in this case especially trash metal, Anthrax most of all. Sometimes it sounds pretty eclectic, with many other influences, highlighted especially in their ballads.

All the songs in my opinion are pretty forgettable, maybe "..And The Devil Cried" is the best one, a really good trash metal piece. But that's all. Three stars.

EatThatPhonebook | 3/5 |