Jonesy - Growing CD (album) cover

4 stars With this Album ( in Vinyl) , I Grow Up , when i first saw the Reviews & the Ratings i was really disapointed , but after a while , i though that maybe other opinions may be right , in fact it was not ( with full respect to those ) These kind of releases from 1970 till 1978 kept the torsh of progressive living inside of us , and i mean it , cause after this period came the big mess . So , imagine , if yu ask me now how i feel about this album !!! In 1978 i will rate this album , as a musician , and as a prog . fan a 6 stars easily !!! Today ,,,, and i mean it ( still wondering where , Waltz for Yesterday is gonna End ) another 6 stars Hardly !!!! Jonesy , With three perfect releases , Growing // Keepin' Up & No Alternative Had Something special in My Life , and i believe i know Why , So , Do yu ????????
trackstoni | 4/5 |