Black Sabbath - Never Say Die CD (album) cover

Black Sabbath

1 stars

Black Sabbath - Never Say Die (1978)

Never Say Die - 9/15 Johnny Blade - 8/15 Junior's Eyes - 7/15 A Hard Road - 6/15 Shock Wave - 5/15 Air Dance - 4/15 Over To You - 3/15 Breakout - 2/15 Swinging The Chain - 1/15

The real slim shady...

Never Say Die is the absolute worst thing Ozzy era Black Sabbath ever did. I can't even go into song by song detail. I don't have the time or energy. Instead, read the individual song ratings, applying them to this personal Dustin Tate impersonator I whipped up:

9 - If nine was six... 8 - A REAL Rock and Roll Doctor (What's in your anus? Sabbath Tickets!) 7 - Sabbath tickets to their Never Say Die touring concert 6 - ...It'd be an oral sex joke 5 - I got five fingers, but only need one to give this due respect 4 - I've Heard better noises come out of my grandmother's bathroom... 3 - ...I think that's where this was recorded 2 - Getting close. Speaking of close, I would rather be shaving 1 - The number of records this sold.

I hope this saves you and me some valuable time.

Alitare | 1/5 |