Redemption - Snowfall On Judgment Day CD (album) cover

5 stars As some other reviewers think, with no doubt this album deservers 5 stars and so do I.

This consistent album from begin to end offers tones of amazing prog. metal music in typical Redemptions character, slightly reminding its predecessor - Origins Of Ruins (which is my second favorite album, just after Snowfall..)

Of course, you will not find any new developed practices, but their centroid are superior melodic-technical parts and mainly the Ray's voice. I personally think, his performance in this album is one the best in his career. Incredible singing.

From the other musicians I mention the drummer Chris Quirarte, whose technical abilities are undisputed.

I don't review all the songs separately, I just pick up those, which I think are best on album:

- Peel - Walls - Black and White World - Love Kills Us All / Life in One Day - Another Day Dies

I recommend this worthful addition to prog. metal archives.

Vlasto | 5/5 |