Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno - Il Pittore Volante CD (album) cover

Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars Another imaginative italian return

After the return of Delirium in 2009, I'm pleased to see the return of another remarkable italian band - Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno. I'm new to Delirim as well as I'm new to Raccomandata Ricevuta Ritorno, so the newest albums are my only touch to these creative bands. I'm absolutely agree with Finnforest, that it's pure art. This is the face of pure art without any commercial aspirations.

Il Pittore Volante contains a lot of beautiful paintings outside art cover and a lot of beautiful tunes inside the sound. Typical for italian band... It's full of melancholic feelings and imagination. In my opinion, that's the reason why italians are the best musicians - imagination, the attitude to the art as whole.

The songwriting is exceptional and very original; the musicianship is full of surprises and masterful experimental decisions. The music continues the modern tradition of old italian progressive rock bands to produce strongly jazz fusion influenced albums. The variety of the instruments is also impressive. There are violin, flute, different register of keyboards and another wonderful instruments. And the combination between all of them is very well constructed.

As a conclusion: thrilling and beautiful art rock experience without weak song.

poslednijat_colobar | 4/5 |