Big Big Train - The Underfall Yard CD (album) cover

THE UNDERFALL YARD

Big Big Train

catsclaw
5 stars I was turned on to this album from all the great reviews here on ProgArchives and I have to say it's one of the best English prog albums I have heard in years. Nick's guest turn on drums adds to the already solid rhythm section of the band (Can drums be melodic? I say they can!)

I agree with a previous poster that the last track really brings it home and wraps up all the ideas, emotions and melodies.

It's an excellent add to Prog Archives and a top album of 2009, deserving all of the ratings given. Igf you like Heavy/Crossover Prog, this is a great one to scoop up. It won't disappoint.

catsclaw | 5/5 |