Horizont - Summer In Town CD (album) cover

SUMMER IN TOWN

Horizont

Prognut
4 stars I would classify this Band as a Symphonic with many classical-RIO overtones.... specially their second album...

This one is a stunning debut for this Russian act...they called themselves "Chamber Instrumental Ensemble"??... Remains me Genesis-Hackett, some dissonant elements ala UZ and maybe some influence of Yes and Fripp.

In any event, not a Masterpiece. However, an excellent surprise nonetheless. My only complain in both of the albums is that they are too short for the year issued.

If you are building a solid Prog-Music collection, like I am, you definitively need this one on your shelves...If you are a casual Prog listener, I would not recommend this band to you..... There I said it, and is just my opinion!

Prognut | 4/5 |