Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR CD (album) cover

Orphaned Land

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars I discovered this band in 2004 with "Mabool - The Story Of The Three Sons Of Seven" and MAN I said what an album. These guys know how to play great innovative prog music. The album was an excellent album and deserved between 4 and 5 stars. Now with the new one the Orphaned Land reached their very front of me stands a MASTERPIECE: we have everything here from classical prog sounds to middle-east etnical sounds, from growling to soft and melodic voices (the female choruses are very cool even if I usually don't prefer them in other bands). I give 5 stars to only those albums where I don't ever skip a song and this one represents that case. So for whom likes different etnical styles I suggest to give this one a shot and believe me you won't be disappointed.
victor73 | 5/5 |