The Flower Kings - Back In The World Of Adventures CD (album) cover

BACK IN THE WORLD OF ADVENTURES

The Flower Kings

pots555
4 stars Well, how can I put this. I think this is a superb album. I have been introduced to the music of the Flower Kings with the album Adam and Eve. Since I enjoyed it very much, I decided to get to know this band better. And I am glad I did. I will express my views on each songs. So, here we go:

1. World of adventures. I think this song is perfect. The lyrics are great and the music is just right. 5 out of 5.

2. Atomic Prince/Kaleidoscope. A good song. I really enjoyed the different moods. Especially the accoustic guitars at the end. Beautiful. 4 out of 5

3. Go West Judas. Not my favourite. Not enough atmosphere for me. 3 out of 5

4. Train to nowhere. Absolutly beautiful. I love Stolt voice in this one. Great song. 4.5 out of 5.

5. Oblivion Road. Ok song. Nothing to say about it. 3 out of 5.

6. Theme for a Hero. For me, the best song on the album. I am transported in another dimension two minutes into the song. Superb. Thank you Mr. Stolt. 5 out of 5.

7. Temple of the snakes. Excellent atmosphere. This is over way to soon. Give me more please!! 5 out of 5.

8. My Cosmic Lover. I don't like this one. The weakest one on the album. 1 out of 5.

9. The Wonder Wheel. Another atmospheric symphony. I love the Flower Kings because of songs like this one. 5 out of 5.

10. Big Puzzle. Amazing finish to an almost perfect album. You will enjoy this song. 5 out of 5

pots555 | 4/5 |