Jadis - Live Outside  CD (album) cover

LIVE OUTSIDE

Jadis

Katsuhisa
4 stars One of the collections you can have.

It is also good news that this live album has become available now for download given that many people would hesitate to buy CD if rated three but have some interest. Today you are able to check even some part of the music for free or buy a song only by downloading if you like. Actually the first Jadis album I got was "Fanatic" by download, but I became their fan then and I collected their CDs. 10 years ago I did not even think about this way of enjoying prog music, but this is the world where we are today and simply why not ?

About the music: songs like "Counting All The Seconds", "Wonderful World", "Holding Your Breath" will never disappoint you if you like the prog rocks after 1974 as they are one of the masterpieces in the new era. I have nothing to complain on this album other than the recording quality,but a minor point.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |