Aspera / Above Symmetry - Ripples CD (album) cover

Aspera / Above Symmetry

5 stars Just by chance I found this record of the Norwegian band Aspera. I must say that I really liked the disc immediately at first hearing. I say clearly that is an album musically simple, where there is no trace of any musical innovation. But we speak clearly, how many rock bands that have really innovative capacity? Few. But it seemed just a disc of great rock, nothing more than just a beautiful rock disc. Sung well by Atle Pettersen, simple yet powerful guitar riffs, Nickolas Main Henriksen on keyboards reminds too Dream Theater but overall a very enjoyable disc. My musical interests are taken to generate closer to avant-garde music, but this is an album of great rock and simple to me though like always worth 4 stars but encourage these young Norwegian boys with 5 beautiful stars. Also because I see so many records in our charts which unjustly better evaluation of the album of these guys.
zorn1 | 5/5 |