Germinale - Germinale CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars GEMINALE's first album is just simply irresistible and may be one the best releases from the '90's Italian prog scene in my opinion. What makes this album work so well for me is it's completeness... organ/keyboard - flute soaked passages, harmonic guitar solo's, foreboding bass lines, surrounded by excellent and varied drumming and percussion. Vocals are excellent and as you would expect highly expressive and of course sung in Italian. Once again I find their music reminiscent of early Italian prog greats PFM with the heavy combination of both symphonia and jazz- like musical passages in the same song. Highly recommended and one of my favs.!
loserboy | 5/5 |