Popol Vuh - Aguirre, The Wrath of God CD (album) cover

Popol Vuh

Joćo Paulo
4 stars A concept albun that when we listen, we go to a imaginary voyage for a few world contexts. In one time, we listen a chorus keyboard in a celestial atmosphere, then we go to Latin America with a pan flute, next we listen a really female chorus singing and in the meedle, we listen some psichedelic guitar and bass parts, in a Foydian Atmosphere guitar but much more psichedelic. In other albuns, we listen an oriental Budhist music with some indian female voices but in this work, we listen a much more west music context, with some Latin America flute variations. Very good albun to listen in a calm atmosphere, and discover some singular parts in this work. I give 4 stars but 4.5 really because is a quite unique puzzle of very different music contexts, in a very balanced atmosphere.
Joćo Paulo | 4/5 |