IQ - The Seventh House  CD (album) cover

THE SEVENTH HOUSE

IQ

Katsuhisa
4 stars Second best of the band as of today

Before I had a chance to hear the music of "The Seventh House" album, it did not take my interest because of the album artwork: simply it wasn't attractive. But then, I heard the title song and "Guiding Light" on DVD live concert, and these two songs were always in my head, and I finally bought the CD. Actually, this "The Seventh House" album is their second best next to "Frequency" as of now.

Killer tracks are "The Wrong Side Of Weird", "The Seventh House", "Zero Hour" and "Guiding Light" for me. Excellent is Mike Holmes' guitar and Peter Nicholls lyrics as well as songs.

If you like IQ sound and have not owned this CD yet, I do recommend that this is the next one you have to get.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |