Land Of Chocolate - Unikorn On The Cob  CD (album) cover

UNIKORN ON THE COB

Land Of Chocolate

Evolver
Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars Fans of Echolyn shoud rejoice in this band. Of course, there is a strong relationship. John Buzby I presume is the brother of Chris from Echolyn. Jordan Perlson played drums on Cowboy peoms Free. And producer Brett Kull has been a fixture in Echolyn.

The music sounds like a cross between Echolyn and Bill Bruford's self named fusion band. The vocals, like Echolyn's are rich and layered (but not quite as precise). And the compositions are strong and complex.

And the lyrics stand out (at least to me) as some of the best in recent years.

From We Love You Lots:

"We love you lots We love you really lots Leave me alone - you're annoying Leave me alone NOW!"

Who can't love that?