OdraReg - God's Garden CD (album) cover

4 stars Without a trace of doubt the drummer Gerardo Ubieda, member of the Venezuelan band TEMPANO, is one of the great responsible for the reborn and invigoration of the progressive rock in South American lands didn't go plenty his participation in the band already mentioned previously, he toasts us with this excellent disk with a type of jazz/psicodelico/experimental/space and sometimes siynphonic prog. Actually, I consider one more disk of psych /space prog than of jazz/fusion. To be clearer in than want to say you can find the most varied influences, beginning for Track 1 that reminds and a lot of OZRIC TENTACLES, proceeding in Track 2 and 3 that makes a reference KING CRINSOM for his percussion work (to the Brufford's style), Track 6 that in several moments it sends us to the oriental themes with the vocal section accompanied by the rhythm of a tabla. My rate is 4 stars!!!
maryes | 4/5 |