Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle CD (album) cover

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars (OK, another lost review, here is what I recall from what I just wrote - not so good memory)

Another Ayreon's exploration of Progressive Space Metal. And another successful album (is he making something else than great albums ? doesn't seems from what I heard so far). Again - as variable as one would suspect Arjen to be. Funny thing is that when King Crimson varied only a little bit on their second album, they were mocked a lot, but Ayreon seems to get away with is and he even profits from it (extremely prolific, among new legends like Roine Stolt, or Steven Wilson, yet still great).

Every time I listen to "Into the Electric Castle", I find something new I overlooked (variation of overheard) before.

My favourite songs are Across The Rainbow Bridge - especially the middle part & Tower of Hope's chorus. And others as well, 'f course.

4(+), solid four plus I would say.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |