Espiritu - Crisalida CD (album) cover

CRISALIDA

Espiritu

Prognut
4 stars I owe this discovery to Marcelo!!!!! Thanks...fantastic stuff!!, with a great interplay between guitar and synth. I will probably call Espiritu...the PFM of Latin America, without violin (shame on you..); I agree, sound for moments a mixed between PFM and Seminaris....and what a mix that is...

Definitive can pass as any Italian gem if it were sung in Italian; but, of course is Spanish, and great lyrics, very inspired and uplifting for the soul. I can not comment about further releases, just this one Crisalida, stands firm as one of the classics of progressive rock, a hidden gem....no more!!! If you like vintage Italian progressive music of the 70's, you will love this one. Now, it is up to you....you have been shown the light!!! Recommended.

Prognut | 4/5 |