Espiritu - Crisalida CD (album) cover

4 stars I owe this discovery to Marcelo!!!!! Thanks...fantastic stuff!!, with a great interplay between guitar and synth. I will probably call Espiritu...the PFM of Latin America, without violin (shame on you..); I agree, sound for moments a mixed between PFM and Seminaris....and what a mix that is...

Definitive can pass as any Italian gem if it were sung in Italian; but, of course is Spanish, and great lyrics, very inspired and uplifting for the soul. I can not comment about further releases, just this one Crisalida, stands firm as one of the classics of progressive rock, a hidden more!!! If you like vintage Italian progressive music of the 70's, you will love this one. Now, it is up to have been shown the light!!! Recommended.

Prognut | 4/5 |