Sensations' Fix - Fragments of Light  CD (album) cover

Sensations' Fix

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars I keep this CD for the track "Music Is Painting In The Air". Out of all the Sensations' Fix albums I've heard (3 or 4 of their 70's LP's), this is the only track that has any originality. Franco Falsini did put out a pretty good solo record (a soundtrack) called "Naso Freddo (Cold Nose)", although it owed much of its sound to Mike Oldfield, Franco Battiato and Tangerine Dream. Obviously recorded on a shoestring budget, these records seemed simplistic and rough. Of course, Battiato's albums often had that same aura. Other reviewers obviously like that "quality", but I don't.
soundsweird | 2/5 |