Los Jaivas - Obras De Violeta Parra CD (album) cover

OBRAS DE VIOLETA PARRA

Los Jaivas

Prog Folk

TheSilentManII
5 stars I've been hearing Los Jaivas music since I was about 6 years old. As I grew up, I discovered the prog music and all it involves, this wonderful world of great music and musicians. I think this album has everything: long songs with different moments, virtuosism on the piano solos and the drums, complex basslines, vocal harmonies, and so on.

The compositions belong to the chilean genius Violeta Parra. Los Jaivas arranged this 10 songs in their very own style. And the result is fantastic. I keep "discovering" new things every time I listen to this album, not so known and maybe not so successful (at least here in Chile), but full of good music... first level music.

TheSilentManII | 5/5 |