Fish - Field Of Crows CD (album) cover

5 stars I have to say that after my disappointment with Fellini Days, I wasn't expecting much. But boy, I was wrong! This is Fish back in high style, with an trully excellent album. The band is great, Fish's very inspired and his voice is in good shape. I specially loved the ballads (Exit Wound, Shot The Craw and Scattering Crows) which I'd say are the best ones since Gentleman's Excuse Me, while songs like "Numbers" and "Innocent Party" are obviously political natured. Along with Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors and Raingods With Zippos, this is one I'd recommend to all Fish or rock fans. Oh, the artwork is great, too! ;-) Go buy it, steal it, do something!
| 5/5 |