Ozric Tentacles - Spirals In Hyperspace CD (album) cover

Ozric Tentacles

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I can't begin to explain what "SPIRALS IN HYPERSPACE" has done for me. I've been a BIG Ozric fan for only a couple of years and have bought and/or listened to at least half of their recordings, and this one ABSOLUTELY TOPS THEM ALL! I can't get enough! It's like a drug! No kidding! I have a HUGE CD collection with an extemely wide variety of music from past and present, and this recording is currently my #1 favorite! I'm even more thrilled to find that the band is currently touring the U.S. and you can bet, for once, I'm going to be FRONT AND CENTER for the Anaheim, California show on July 22, 2004 ! ! !

Great job, guys . . . I rate this one an: ESSENTIAL MASTERPIECE of Progressive Rock

| 5/5 |