Garybaldi - Nuda CD (album) cover

Garybaldi

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars The first most visible thing that is here about is its cover. I said it few times that I like certain cover on the album, but this is really piece of art. Not only because of nude woman lying there, but because of sheer art element. Especially gatefold booklet look fine.

Taking unusual way with their very Heavy sound (often) in Maya Desnuda, which isn't exactly my favourite (I don't like theme of the song, even using more "classical" RPI elements in songs 26 Febbraio 1700. These are archetypal songs, but the rest of songs kinda fall in between these descriptions. I'm aware of "epic" here, of course. If you take it as one piece, it's RPI, but not the kind I know about. They're doing it in original way, which even doesn't instantly mean interesting, still is nice to hear.

4(-), torn between Rock and Prog, but mostly good.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |