Abigor - Ash Nazg CD (album) cover

ASH NAZG

Abigor

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

toroddfuglesteg
1 stars What is the difference between a vacuum cleaner and this demo, Abigor's debut recording ? The vacuum cleaner has a purpose. Sound wise, there is no difference. This demo sounds like a vacuum cleaner. So much that my girlfriend complimented me on my hoovering when I played this on my stereo rack yesterday evening.

The sound quality is very bad. I have no idea where it was recorded. My guess is a portable lavatory somewhere in Blaubenwaldschloss area in the Alps. 8 tracks ? Not even an eight track recorded sounds as bad as this. There is three songs on this demo ? They are hardly audible. I can hear some female screams and something reminds me about primitive black metal in the vein of Mayhem here. And there is some vocals too here. That is all I get from this demo. This is very bad even to be a demo and not worth the vast sums of money this demo is trading for on Ebay. I would rather by the new Dyson vacuum cleaner with turbo injection, hamster protection and five power settings for that kind of money.

0.1 stars