Morse Code - La Marche Des Hommes CD (album) cover

Morse Code

Joćo Paulo
4 stars Amazing album made by this band from Canadį. This is an example of the seventies soud, when inspiration and quality is much more important that profits. Four members made a concept album when we can listen some Genesis and Yes influencies but in a different way. Very original's and lyrics are in French. Great singer. Great bass and guitar performances and keiboards give the progressive soud of this band. Nothing is bad in this album and all instruments are necessary to give the context of this work. I have a version of ProgQuebec with 2 bónus tracks, but both are nothing special but give some other face of this band. I like very much La Marche Des Homes and to me, it“s a masterpiese of Progressive made in Canadį and made in seventies. I give 4 stars but 4,5 really.
Joćo Paulo | 4/5 |