The Moody Blues - To Our Children's Children's Children CD (album) cover

The Moody Blues

Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars Back in the seventies, I knew quite a few people who thought that this was the best album The Moody Blues had recorded. That was lost on me. Although it had some nice songs, overall it was more of a mixed bag than the preceding three releases. The supposed concept of the album never came through to me, and the many of the songs seemed to fade out before they were finished. I don't know if that was a band or producer's decision.

I do like the two completely different versions of Eyes Of A Child, and occasional parts of the music, but on the whole, I thought that this was a step down for this band.

Evolver | 3/5 |